Photography by Matt Carr
Inspired by mid '60s American reverb-type amps, the Carr Sportsman is a versatile performer in a compact and portable package.
- Dual 6V6, class A, partial fixed bias
- 16 watts clean, 19 watts maxed
- Lush, all tube reverb with long spring tank
- Mid control with extended range
- Variable Headroom control
- Floating '60s-style baffle
- Compact size
- Solid pine cabinet
- Available in 1x12 and 1x10 combos
- Wonderful all-around amplifier
Fusing the insistent purity of '60s American 1x10 reverb-style amps with the more aggressive dual 6V6 power section of the late '50s, we bring you the Sportsman! Tones ranging from clear and snappy to Texas pushed twang to intercontinental grind are all under the hood of the Sportsman. The combination of Volume, Headroom, and Mid controls puts this tonal palette in your calloused fingertips.